Put your thinking caps on... It's Quiz Night: Plate Up edition!
Needless to say, we all love food. Some of us may even be a little obsessed (oops, guilty). Many of you will also be fitness fanatics. But, how much do you actually know about food and fitness? Does your passion match up to your knowledge? Luckily for you, we’ve created a little quiz so that you can put your skills to the test.
It's time to find out: Are you an amateur or an expert? 🤔
1. If you were at a Japanese restaurant and ordered nigiri, what would the waiter or waitress bring you?
- a) A dumpling
- b) A variety of pieces of seafood and raw fish
- c) Sushi comprising of rice topped with fish or seafood
- d) Sushi comprising of rice wrapped in seaweed with raw fish and seafood in the middle
2. What is the second most widely consumed drink in the world, after water?
- a) Tea
- b) Coffee
- c) Beer
- d) Cola
3. What percentage of DNA do humans share with a banana?
4. On average how many baked beans are there in a standard sized tin of Heinz beans?
5. Which of these is NOT a mushroom variety?
- a) Lion's mane
- b) Chicken of the woods
- c) Tiger's tail
- d) King oyster
6. Usain Bolt’s 100m world record is 9.58 seconds, but how quickly can a cheetah run 100m?
- a) 7.54 seconds
- b) 10.42 seconds
- c) 4.88 seconds
- d) 5.95 seconds
7. In total, how many goals were scored in the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- a) 169
- b) 132
- c) 104
- d) 186
8. What is the fastest ever 100m time recorded by someone aged over 100 years old?
- a) 32.44 seconds
- b) 26.99 seconds
- c) 16.82 seconds
- d) 20.45 seconds
9. What percentage of a Greggs sausage roll is pork?
10. How many holes in one has Tiger Woods achieved in his career?
So... How did you do? (Answers at the bottom)
- 4 and below: Boo, you're an amateur.
- 5-7: Pretty decent; you definitely know your stuff.
- 8-10: Wow, you're a culinary and fitness genius! Keep up the good work.