We are on a mission to make grocery shopping and the home dining experience easy and affordable by developing Plate Up to be the go to online grocery shopping market place by putting top chefs and their curated recipes at the forefront.
Jack felt the acute grocery shopping pain when he was following along with Joe Wicks’ Lean in 15 plan. Although following along with the recipes was straightforward (we love Joe Wicks), the administration around picking the recipes to eat, generating a shopping list and purchasing the groceries was not. So after a call to Conor and lots of brainstorming, Plate Up was born to take the hassle out of the big grocery shop!
We are supporting customers struggling to find the time and energy to complete a thoughtful grocery shop and as a bi-product, hopefully, reducing the £10bn of food thrown away every year in the UK alone.
Our experienced & ambitious founding team
Operations, Partnerships, Content Acquisition
- 12 years experience as a banking and finance lawyer - successful onboard several clients including a top 10 ten global bank.
- Assisted setting up and running two other start up companies.
- Focuses on operations, chef and supermarket partnerships, recipe content acquisition (from top chefs), and investor relations.
Platform Design & Dev, Growth & Analytics, Strategy, UX
- 8 years of experience with product development and successfully rolling out software programs.
- Experience managing global finance, analytics and project delivery teams within two global law firms with revenues of over $1bn.
- Focused on designing and delivering the best user experience possible.
Our diverse kickass team
Our app will be available exclusively to the App Store and comes with a 3 day free trial that can be cancelled at anytime. If you like the app then you can subscribe to one of our low fee plans via the App Store.